Zambia 2 project
Enhance haemophilia care through improved grass roots awareness, diagnosis and care
Haemophilia Foundation of Zambia
Mr Chilufya Pikiti, Founding Member
2.5 years, Q1 2020 – Q3 2022
- Create grass root awareness to identify undiagnosed patients
- Improve MSK care provided in 4 provinces
- Expand basic haemophilia care to five provinces
- Decentralise basic diagnosis capacity to two provinces
- Establish one treatment care centre in Ndola or Chinsali
- Improve patients’ quality of life and integration in the local community through patient education and awareness creation
Haemophilia and sickle cell disease: together for greater impact
What better occasion than World Sickle Cell Day to share how NNHF partners are positively impacting the lives of people living with blood disorders? Learn about the similarities between haemophilia and sickle cell disease and how the project teams are raising awareness in Zambia.
To read more click here.