Romania 2 project
Empowering the haemophilia patient community
National Association of Romanian Haemophiliacs, Bucharest
Mr Valentin Brabete, Programme Coordinator
1.5 years, started Q2 2018
- Strengthen communication skills of the two patient associations and develop an awareness and engagement campaign
- Unite and empower the community of people with haemophilia in 9 regions
Empowerment through social media
A strategic media engagement workshop had a far-reaching and long-lasting impact on raising the voice of Romania’s haemophilia community.
To read more click here.
- Increased awareness amongst the general public
- People with haemophilia are empowered to take up their right to care following the national treatment guidelines
- Higher interest of healthcare professionals to improve haemophilia care in the regions